skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
m a r i p o s a
the everyday ramblings of my life
Monday, April 5, 2010
Things I accomplished Easter Weekend Pt. 3
Fell in love with a new type of flower--
not sure what these are called but I absolutely love these roses!
Oh, and I dyed easter eggs/shells as well... The one at the top was my favorite
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Julie Elle
21. student. vanilla latte lover. US Weekly enthusiast. sorority sista. avid reader. runner. shopper. thai food loving happy gal :)
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(48)
▼
April
(18)
Last Dance...
Tumblr vs. Blogspot
A year ago today...
A bite of Summer Heaven
Makes Me Happy
The FedEx Kinkos guy made me cry before 9AM.... I...
Cocktails!
Hooray!
Wordless Wednesday
GPOYW
Sunshinee
Things I accomplished Easter Weekend Pt. 4
Things I accomplished Easter Weekend Pt. 3
Things I accomplished Easter Weekend Pt. 2
Things I accomplished Easter Weekend Pt. 1
ny-ceezy
Sunshine
Jet Set
►
March
(28)
►
February
(2)
Come Follow Me!
Daily Reads
A Blonde Ambition
A CUP OF JO
All Things Dinkulous
because im addicted
Brunch at Saks
Classy in Philadelphia
Domestic Reflections
Emphasis Added!
Everyday Delights
everyday musings
From Portland to Peonies.
Habitually Chic™
http://cupcakesandcashmere.com
I *Heart* You
i am chasing thirty
Just a Girl in a City
La Belle Vie
La Dolce Vita
La Mia Vita
Life Abroad
M Loves M
Monograms and Martinis in Manhattan/Boston
Northern Girl Southern Living
THE LOVE LIST
The Novelista Barista
The Possessionista
Then I Got To Thinking...
No comments:
Post a Comment